Social Worker - Hospital Team - Warrington - £25 - £26 per hour
Our client in Warrington is looking for a Social Worker who has the ability to work with all adult Client Groups to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
They have specified that to be successfully selected for the role, you must be able to work in a high pressure environment and must also have the confidence to challenge and debate with health colleagues when necessary.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Excellent CV builder
- Opportunity to gain experience of working with various client groups
- Easily accessible location
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Complex assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working with multiple client groups
- Arranging safe and timely discharges from Hospital
- Liasing and debating with health colleagues
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.