Social Worker - Adults Urgent Care Team - Tameside - £25.02 per hour
Our client in Tameside is looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to come on board their Urgent Care Team.
To apply for this role you must have experience and knowledge of working in an Adults Social Work setting.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Long term placement
- Good transport links
- Working for a strong and stable authority
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- Preventing hospital admission
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Carrying a complex case load and working with a variety of client groups
- Mental capacity assessments
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.