Social Worker - Children's Services / Court / Permanence - Manchester - High rates available!
Manchester are in need of Social Workers across all disciplines to join their authority in ensuring the continuity of care to service users. For experienced Social Workers some of the highest rates in the North West are available! There are currently vacancies within the Assessment, Court and Permanence Teams.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Services Social Worker:
- Various central locations
- High rates available!
The successful Children's Services Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.