My client in Luton requires an Child Protection Chair to join their well established team. The duration of the post is likely to be for a minimum of 6 months and the candidate must have credible experience in this field.
The role will be to chair Looked After Children, LAC and Child Protection CP conferences whilst working within a quality assurance framework. The role will need someone who will be able to provide support to the current LADO in post in addition to their CP Chair post.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.