Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) - Lancashire - £24.97 - £28p/h
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Social Worker within various locations throughout Lancashire to be part of the child sexual exploitation ( CSE ) team. This is an interesting role which requires candidates to have previous experience of working on complex CSE cases.
Benefits of the role include as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Interesting role
- Accessible locations
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
The successful Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked After Children and Children In Need
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Charing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
As a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.