Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Manchester - £22 - £25 per hour
Our client in Manchester is looking to employ an experienced Adults Social Worker to join their Hospital team.
Due to the nature of this role, previous experience in a Hospital setting is preferable. The successful applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to perform efficiently under pressure.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Excellent working location
- Great for gaining experience
- Working for a stable authority
- Potential for a long term placement
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Working with and safeguarding vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Mental capacity assessments
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.