Social Worker - Adults' Services - 6 roles available! - Stoke - £23.26p/h
My client in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for a new adults reviewing team and their community well-being teams as part of their transformation of services within the authority. There are a number of positions available for experienced social workers within the team, as the client wants to reduce pressure on the service.
Benefits of the Adults' Reviewing Team Social Worker role:
- Excellent Authority, with great feedback from previous workers
- New exciting team
- Long-term project (up to 12 months!)
- Opportunities for home working
As part of the Adults' Services Social Worker, you will be expected:
- To apply the principles of personalisation by working with clients using person-centred approaches to facilitate their involvement and choice, and actively seeking ways to maximise their independence and promote their wellbeing.
- To proactively promote activities, resources and universal services including TeleCare where appropriate to improve health and wellbeing as part of the re-assessment and review of support plans and follow up to ensure that the information provided was satisfactory.
- To carry out social care assessments in line with the Fair Access to Care eligibility criteria and in partnership with appropriate professionals and to enable service users to undertake un/assisted self-assessments where desired, using your knowledge and skills to manage any risks.
- To facilitate support planning by providing service users with the fullest possible information about the range of support options available, about the likely cost of services and advice on welfare entitlements and how to maximise income.
- To be aware of the financial implications of providing services, and take responsibility for the decisions made. To develop a validated draft support plan and budget using the Resource Allocation System, and recording any unmet needs.
- To work closely with the Prevention and Reablement service and other health, mental health or social care services to ensure a smooth transition from reablement support.
- To ensure all documentation is accessible to relevant stakeholders and that service users are routinely kept informed.
- To ensure customers get the right help at the right time, addressing their needs for information and advice and helping them take advantage of opportunities and make choices for their support.
- To be responsible for recognising vulnerable people and following agreed procedures to record, investigate and respond with appropriate and timely support and interventions.
- To assist with safeguarding adult enquiries, assessing and analysing risk and contributing to the development of multi-agency safeguarding adult plans.
- To take part in case conferences, reviews, complaints and meetings as appropriate and ensuring any reports that are required are prepared and presented with evidence the involvement of clients, families and carers.
As an Adult's Services Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- A Valid UK License Holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.