Consultant Social Worker - Children & Families - Hackney - £34.55ph
My client in Hackney is currently looking for an experienced consultant social worker to join their busy team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment .You will be required to hold a small amount of cases including court work whilst supervising other social workers. You will have up to date knowledge of child protection legislation and also be able to offer professional guidance and supervision to the social workers on the team.
Benefits of the role as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive rate
- Stable, supportive borough
To be considered for this role as a Consultant Social Worker, you will have experience:
- Experience in long term work, LAC work and court work and all aspects of child protection work.
- Managing a social work unit, prioritising and allocating tasks and responsibilities
- Providing guidance and direction to social workers regarding case work
- Assisting with professional development of social workers and qualified children's practitioners, undertaking appraisals and directing them to learning and training opportunities.
- Able to maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation, statutory frame works and codes of practice relevant to the department.
- Duties also including: Visiting children, arranging interviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales and meeting other national and local performance targets.
As a Consultant Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.