Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) - Liverpool - £24.92 per hour
Our client in Liverpool is looking for an experienced Social Worker to come on board their Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ).
Substantial experience in an Adults Social Work setting is essential when applying for this role and further experience in Mental Health would be beneficial.
Benefits Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Long term placement
- Great for gaining valuable experience for future placements
- Specialist role
Responsibilities Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Using the Liquid Logic IT system
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Dealing With complex cases
- Mental Capacity assessments
- Working as part of a busy team
- Risk assessments
- Supporting less experienced Social Worker's
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.