Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £32 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in Manchester. Applicants must have recent experience of fostering including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Fostering Supervising Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a Fostering Supervising Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.