Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - London, Bexley - £28ph
My client in London, Bexley is looking for an experienced social worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team based in Woolwich. This will be a 6 month contract with strong likelihood of extension and the rate could potentially be negotiated higher for the right candidate.
My Client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please don't hesitate to apply.
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Discharge/Rapid Response/Duty Team Experience
- Safeguarding enquiries and processes
- Sound knowledge of Care Act and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Fast-paced setting experience
- Discharging service users in a timely manner
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Ability to work effectively within a team
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll