Probation Officers - Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside
Liquid Personnel are entering a bid for a large recruitment campaign in the North West.We are looking for experienced Probation Officers to work in the North West.
Registration for the project will give you access to future vacancies that arise as a result of the bid.
Duties of a Probation Officer:
- The aim of a Probation Officer is to protect the public and reduce reoffending through rehabilitation of our service users.
- Probation Officers work closely with a range of other agencies such as the police, social services, substance misuse services and Youth Offending Teams.
- There is also the opportunity to work as a programme tutor and a practice development assessor, helping to supervise trainees.
Requirements of the Probation Officer:
- Degree of equivalent social work or probation studies
- Recent experience working as a probation officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.