Children's Locality Team - Social Worker - Bexley - £28 - £32ph
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Locality Team in Bexley.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
Duties will include:
- Conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans.
- Taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
- Work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid Personnel
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral