Probation Service Officers - Berkshire - £18 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for Probation Service Officers to work in the Berkshire area.
It is essential that applicants have previous experience as a Probation Service Officer. The successful applicants will be working in 3-6 months contract with roles offering £18 per hour.
Benefits of the role as a Probation Officer:
- Small manageable case load
- Supportive team
- Some flexibility around working hours
- Regular supervision
Duties as a Probation Officer include:
- Formulating sentence plans that address service users risks and needs in accordance with sentence requirements and resource availability
- Undertaking a final evaluation on completion of supervision, with reference to the effectiveness of specific interventions and steps to reinforce community re-integration
- Supporting service users to comply with orders and licences, taking enforcement action where necessary
- Managing a case load of low to medium risk service users and possess good report writing skills which is evidence
Requirements as a Probation Officer:
- Degree of equivalent social work or probation studies
- Recent experience working as a probation officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.