Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children ( LAC ) Team - Horsham, West Sussex - £35ph
An exciting role has become available in a Looked after Children ( LAC ) Team in West Sussex. Our client requires a Assistant Team Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will need to be a natural leader with the skills to motivate and manage a team of social workers and unqualified staff.
You will be responsible for ensuring the service provided is effective and delivering the required outcomes as well as ensuring all cases are dealt with in a prompt and timely manner. You will manage by performance and quality assure the work of your teams, being able to give clear objectives and giving constructive feedback and criticism. You will also effectively manage resources and budgets in collaboration with other professionals and key stakeholders.
To thrive within this role you will need to anticipate problems, plan solutions and make sound pragmatic problem solving decisions which will have a wider service impact, particularly in relation to providing a varied and complex service, resource issues, partnership building (internally or externally) and the day to day management and direction of the team
Benefits of working an Assistant Team Manager on the Looked after Children Team are:
- Stable and positive team
- Brilliant career progression
- Ideal location for commuting
- Perfect opportunity for a social worker to take the 1st step into management
To work on the Looked after Children's team as an Assistant Team Manager you will need the experience of:
- Holding supervision
- Help manage and busy team effectively
- Experience with budgets
- CP chairing and LAC reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.