Senior Social Worker - Adults Commissioning Team - Bromley - £30ph
My client in Bromley is currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Commissioning Team based within Adults Social Care. The post holder will be expected to deliver the priorities outlined in the Adult Social Care commissioning strategy and the procurement plan. This will include service reviews, market testing, engagement with service users and writing service specifications.
They will also be responsible for working with the Transformation team in ASC to deliver the savings by implementing relevant transformation plans and developing a strategic and evidence approach to commissioning.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Senior Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Potential long term opportunity
- Supportive management
- Supervisory opportunity
- Flexible working is negotiable
Main responsibilities of the role as an Adults Senior Social Worker:
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Supervising qualified and unqualified staff
- Responding to queries regarding cases
- Leading on safeguarding investigations
- Providing a strategic input
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to organise workload and to set priorities
Requirements of the role:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.