Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Northamptonshire - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in a Children with Disabilities team in Northamptonshire.
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of caseloads.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have previous experience as a Social Worker within front line Children's Services.
Benefits of the role as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.