Social Worker - Assessment and Child Protection Teams - Doncaster - £27 per hour
My client requires experienced social workers to join their Assessment and Child Protection teams in Doncaster. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-structured and well respected local authority. In order to be considered for this role, candidates should be able to manage large caseloads and work in accordance to timescales. In addition to this, frontline social work experience is preferable, in particular recent experience in a child protection team.
Successful applicants will have experience in working in accordance with Public Law Outline, initiating S47's and be fully competent in report writing. The ability to work comfortably in the court environment is also preferable for this role.
We have vast experience in successfully placing candidates into desirable roles which suit what candidates are looking for, at that particular time. Using the strong working relationships we have formed over time, with senior figures throughout Yorkshire, we are able to find the right role for you, in accordance with your current needs.
Benefits of working as a social worker in Doncaster:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.