Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention Team - Kirklees - £32 per hour
My client in Kirklees is looking for a social worker to join their desirable Assessment and Intervention team. This role presents the opportunity for social workers to enhance a range of their skills, as they take a case from the initial assessment all the way through to the court proceedings.
Recent frontline experience is preferable for this role, and social workers who flourish in the court environment are likely to be held in high regard for this role.
This is a great chance for workers to work in a brand new office in the centre of Huddersfield alongside a friendly and supportive staff and management team. This is just one of the benefits which this role brings.
Benefits of working as a social worker in Kirklees:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.