Social Worker - Family Support & Protection Team - Kent - £32 per hour
An exciting role has become available in a Family Support and Protection Team in Kent County Council. Our client requires a Social Worker to join the team. The role is to provide a mixture of individual and group interventions with parents, carers, children and young people with additional needs up to the thresholds for social care involvement to improve outcomes for children and families.
You will be working in partnership with parents to strengthen parental capacity and family relationships and to increase parental engagement in their local community and in their children's education. You will need to confidently and professionally engage with families, developing and maintaining a supportive ad empowering relationship founded on mutual respect, trust and strengths of families.
Benefits of working within the Family Support and Protection team as a social worker are:
- Central location
- Ideal for commuting
- Experienced team
- Good management structure
Working within the family support and protection team as a social worker you will need experience of:
- Family focused assessments
- Operating policies, legal, ethical and professional boundaries
- Understanding and extensive knowledge of legislations and protection policies
- Facilitating group work
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.