Senior Practitioner - Child Protection Team - Bromley - £35 per hour
An exciting role has become available in a Child Protection Team in Bromley. Our client requires an Experienced Senior Practitioner to join the team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and other relevant legislation such as the Mental Health act 1983, Human Rights Act 2000 etc.
Duties include meeting deadlines for assessments, prioritising workloads, the ability to work under pressure and produce good quality assessments.
Previous experience in undertaking ICPC's, and CIN work, dealing with LAC children, and permanency planning.
Benefits of the role:
- Recent council restructure
- Centralised office
- Nice area
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- - Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- - Child protection Care proceedings
- - Attending Court
- - Court Reports
- - Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- - Section 47s
- - Core Assessments
- - Child protection meetings
- - Case conferences
- - Attending LAC Reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.