Approved Mental Health Practitioner - EDT - Wiltshire - £35 - £40p/h
Our client in Wiltshire is looking for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to join their Adults Mental Health Team. The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have some experience working with adults. The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role as a AMHP;
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As an AMHP you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As an AMHP you should have;
- AMHP qualification
- Experience working in an adult social work post qualified role
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
- HCPC registeration
- Eligiblity to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.