No Recourse to Public Funds Team - Senior Practitioner - North London - £31ph
Our Client in a North London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced No Recourse to Public Funds team, you will be ensuring continued provision of a statutory service to a cohort of families presenting to the borough claiming homelessness and destitution. Pay rate £31ph.
Benefits of the role…
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
- Ensuring timely completion of assessments for new NRPF referrals.
- Ensuring that the initial screening and financial checks are robust.
- Ensuring clear plans/exit strategies are in place.
You will have experience of…
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Human Rights Assessments and Court work.
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.