Assistant Team Manager - Adults Safeguarding Team - Nottinghamshire - £32 - £35 per hour
Our client in Nottinghamshire are currently looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join an Adults Safeguarding Team. Within this role you ideally need experience of complex casework responsibility including (where relevant) safeguarding, CPA, AMHP, BIA and experience of supervising and mentoring. Previous post qualified social work experience within a similar team is also essential.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager:
- High pay rate
- Managerial opportunity
- Great for the CV
Person specification as a Adult Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager:
- Experience of facilitating complex multi-agency meetings together with sound decision making skills.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working.
- Experience of supporting service users in relation to risk management, outcome planning and multi-disciplinary working.
As an Assistant Team Manager, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.