Social Worker - Youth Offending Service - Hounslow - £23 per hour
A Social Worker is required to join the Youth offending Team in Hounslow. The successful Social Worker must have post-qualified experience and be confident in court proceedings and with court documents. As a Youth Offending Social Worker you will be working a long side a extremely supportive manager in a friendly team.
Benefits of this role:
- Stable Management
- Stable Borough
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- To prepare Youth Offending Panel Reports
- To provide effective practice interventions and case management for young offenders subject to Court orders.
- To maintain accurate and up to date case records including completion of Asset Review, Risk of Serious Harm Assessments, OSH, Vulnerability Management Plans, Risk Management Plans and report for panels
- To enable Panel Members to communicate effectively with Young People and to devise appropriate Referral Order Contracts
- To ensure that the needs, wishes and safety of the victims of crime are taken into account in all reports to court, and all interventions provided for young offenders.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.