Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Winter Pressures - Somerset - £30 per hour
We have an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Social Work Professional. The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi disciplinary team.
The successful Adults Hospital Social Worker will provide support over the winter pressures period however there is an opportunity for the contract to be extended upon completion. Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement. The role may require you to cover duty and work over the weekends, the team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Market leading pay rate
- Pay over weekends
- Access to Liquid Personnel Social Work Training Scheme for agency workers
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Hospital experience
- Ideally have previous post qualifying experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.