Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - Buckinghamshire - up to £30ph
Our Client in Buckinghamshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Youth Offending team. Due to the nature of the role you must have post qualified experience in a Youth Offending team previously.
This role require extensive experience in completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk management Plans. The successful candidate will also have competency in managing high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS. As well as recent management experience in this field.
As a Youth Offending Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Responsibility for Bail Support
- Working within a youth offending Court Team
- Attending Court
- Remand Management
- Responsible for producing Pre-Sentence Reports
- Experienced in the Youth Offender Information Systems (YOIS)
- Comprehensive Assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.