Social Worker - Move on Support Team - Southwark - £27.27ph
My client in Southwark is currently looking for a Social Worker to join their 'Move on Support Team'. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive person-centred assessments and interventions to enable people to maximise their independence, choice and control regarding their accommodation and support needs and to work with them according to recovery, well-being and empowerment principles. For many this may the first time that they have been given the opportunity to reconsider their current accommodation and establish their wishes, choices and strengths in terms of move on planning. For others this provides an acknowledgment that their placement may in fact be fit for purpose at this stage, however they have been given the means to have a contemplative dialogue. Working alongside providers, as part of the assessment process, MOST will ensure that current support plans are personalised and recovery focused.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Social Worker:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Good package
As an Adults Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Sign posting and referring to other services
As an Adults Social Worker, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.