Social Worker - Early Help/Locality - Lincolnshire - £28.50 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available for a qualified Social Worker to join a fast paced Early help / Locality team in Lincolnshire. This is a highly sought after position in a really strong and stable team in Gainsborough.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in dealing with issues and problems experienced by vulnerable Children and Families in the local community. You will be involved in meeting on a one to one basis, in groups and addressing difficulties all parties are experiencing. You will work closely with parents and carers, improving their abilities to look after their children.
Benefits of the role as an Early help/Locality Social Worker:
- Enhance your reputation as a Social Worker
- Supportive management structure
- Long contracts available
The successful Early help/Locality Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Early help/Locality Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.