Deputy Team Manager - Localities Team - Brent - £36ph
An experienced Deputy Team Manager is required to join a busy Locality Team team in Brent. Duties in this team will involve conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. While also taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
Benefits of this Localities role at Brent:
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Locality Team Assitant Team Manager, you will be required to:
- To work alongside a Team Manager to manage a team of Social Workers and other staff, providing a service to children and their families.
- To work alongside a Team Manager to manage a team of Social Workers and other staff, providing a service to children and their families within the remit of the team's specialist area.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to Children in need and their families. To provide such a service within agreed departmental service and financial priorities and the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy.
- To ensure that the Department's key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met. This will include responsibility for ensuring the protection of children, including taking action under Child Protection Procedures and emergency legal action under the Children Act.
As a Locality Assistant Team Manager, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.