Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire - £28 per hour
We are urgently looking for experienced Social Workers required within Staffordshire County's Safeguarding team. We are looking for social workers to start ASAP however they will be willing to wait notice for the right candidate. This role will bring opportunity for longer term contracts and is excellent for career progression and CV enhancement.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with child protection cases as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker. In order to be considered for this opportunity successful candidates will have knowledge of relevant legislation and child protection experience as well as being HCPC registered.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.