Senior Social Worker - Localities Team - Brent - £32 - 35ph
A Senior Social Worker is required to join a busy Locality Team team in Brent. Duties in this team will involve conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. While also taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
Benefits of this Localities role at Brent:
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Locality Team Senior Social Worker in Brent, your duties will include:
- Undertaking complex assessments of need, child protection assessments, case planning and ensuring delivery of appropriate responses and actions.
- Working in partnership with parents/those with parental responsibility and carers.
- Work focused on achieving positive outcomes for children and young people.
- Supporting the Team Manager in the management of the team.
- Deputising for the Team Manager as required.
- Undertaking and leading development projects.
As a Locality Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.