Social Worker - Adoption Support Team - Staffordshire - £27.53 per hour
A new vacancy has come out for a Social Worker in an adoption support team in Uttoxeter. This position will entail working closely with children and families to develop adoption resources as part of care planning. You will be helping prospective adopters by advising and carrying out assessments as well as providing information and consultation to aid the process. The ideal candidate will need to fully utilise professional networks and run local groups offering support and knowledge.
This is a very fulfilling and rewarding role in a stable authority, a beautiful area and with good levels of client interaction.
The successful candidate for this highly sought after role will have experience of the following;
- Adoption assessments
- Family finding
- Assessing prospective carers
- Liaising with other professionals and carers
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.