Children and Families Team - Social Worker - Guildford, Surrey - £32ph
Our Client in Surrey requires a Social Worker to join their Children's and Families team.
The main duties of the role will be to provide the social work service of assessment of need, care planning and, as appropriate, child protection investigation, to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible, and to ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with departmental policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
You will take knowledge and guidance from more experienced staff and undertake child protection investigations. Acting as key worker to children/young people with a Child Protection Plan, and undertaking all related statutory responsibilities.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children and Families Team are …
- Manageable and varied caseload
- Positive and well managed team
- Brilliant career progression
To work on the Children and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.