Children with Disabilities - Senior Social Worker - South West London - £32p/h
Recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join their stable and friendly Children with Disabilities Team. Managing a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
You will have experience of:
- To carry a caseload (long term and short term) as allocated by the Team Manager and within the priorities of the Special Needs, Disability and Psychology Service
- To act as a Duty social worker at direction of Team Manager.
- To maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- To make the line manager aware without delay of any complaints received from service users or from other agencies.
- To ensure the Team Manager is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.