Social Worker - Adults Services - Derby City - £29.89 per hour
Our client in Derby are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their adults service. The role is based in the centre of Derby City.
It's a Locality Team and the work will be with adults aged 18 years and over. Apply now for a role in a supportive and stable team with facilities such as a laptop which will be provided. You will be expected to carry out mental capacity assessments and complete care plans.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Supportive and stable team
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
Typical duties of the role as an Adults Services Social Worker:
- Assess the needs of and risks to adult service users with social care needs including mental health issues, substance misuse issues, physical, sensory, age related and learning disabilities and their carers.
- Manage a specialist case load
- Commission, co-ordinate, monitor and review services
- Partnership working and advocate the social work role
- Recognise mental health and adult/child protection issues and other concerns and risks that require appropriate referrals
Duties also include as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Completing full assessments
- Working under the Care act 2014
- Completing care plans
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.