Social Worker - Looked After Children - Wolverhampton - £29.93 per hour
Our client based in the heart of the West Midlands, is looking to add a Social Worker to its already experienced Looked After Children (LAC) Team. Previous experience in a LAC Team is an advantage, however Social Workers with backgrounds in disciplines such as Child Protection and Children In Need with a full understanding and experience of Section 47's and Court Work are encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to win a potentially long term contract within a positive and well respected team in an area offering fantastic transportation links including a Metrolink system that has had heavy investment in recent years.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in this LAC Team:
- Experienced Team
- Competitive rate of pay for the region
- Strong potential of extension on initial contract
- Opportunity to potentially gain experience in a new discipline
To be considered for this role as a Looked After Children Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection
- Section 47 Assessments
- Court proceedings
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.