Social Worker - Single Assessment Team - Leicester City - £28.50-£32p/h
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Qualified Social Worker within a single assessment team in Leicester City. The position holds a responsibility to provide services to children in need of protection and their families. The successful candidate will also provide support on the duty desk and section 47 investigations on a rota basis.
To be considered for this role the perfect applicant must have experience of carrying out assessments in line with the national assessment framework, working with children, families and partner agencies to ensure that relevant quality plans are devised to meet children's needs. Knowledge of relevant legislation, procedures and policies are vitally important in this role. Also, the candidate will possess solid interpersonal skills, assessment and planning skills as it is essential to meet children's needs and welfare.
The position will be initially for 3 months with a high chance of extension.
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will be an expert in;
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be;
- HCPC/CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.