Social Worker - Child Protection - Sheffield - £31 per hour
Sheffield are currently looking for several Social Workers to join their well renowned frontline team. Working alongside a supportive management team, as well as friendly and welcoming colleagues, applicants will be required to hit the ground running as they get to work with a manageable caseload.
Successful candidates will have recent experience of front line social work, including initiating Section 47's, managing complex caseloads and working in accordance with Public Law Outline.
This opening gives candidate the chance to broaden their social working skills in a number of areas, as they take a case from the initial assessment all the way through to the court case. This is just one of a number of benefits which this role brings.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.