Social Worker - Adults First Response - Redbridge - £28ph
My client in Redbridge is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their First Respone Team.The post holder will be part of the Information & Assessment Team. They will work along Assessment Officers and Senior Practitioners to assess the social care needs of people in accordance with the Council's Fair Access to Care Services eligibility criteria, prior to a period of reablement support.
Working to promote personalised social care and facilitating the opportunities for service user choice and control, they will be responsible for managing a case load, conducting robust initial assessments in partnership with clients, their carers and referring on for reablement support. They will clearly identified outcomes that need to be achieved through provision of this service. They will also help people identify how best to meet their longer term needs and aspirations by enabling them to identify appropriate outcomes and building a budgeted, outcome focused support plans using the Resource Allocation System.
The post holder will operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework and with support from their line manager they will be responsible for assessing and managing risk, ensuring application of robust quality assurance and safeguarding procedures.
Benefits of the role as a Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
To be considered for this role as an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy