Looked After Children - Senior Practitioner - Bexley - £35ph
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join a versatile Looked After Children Team in Bexley. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Senior Practitioner looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
Benefits of the role:
- Stable council
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- This is an experienced practitioner role, with specific responsibilities for managing the more complex Looked After Children case work and care proceedings.
- To make effective and efficient decisions within a statutory framework to ensure that Looked After Children with complex needs achieve permanence and are safeguarded.
- To be ambitious and effective in your practice to help change lives and make a sustainable difference. Be innovative, creative and passionate when working directly with families.
You MUST be:
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.