Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Cambridgeshire are currently looking an experienced social worker to undertake annual reviews.
The role is based in Ely at the Princess of Wales Hospital, within the East Cambridgeshire Older Peoples Team.
Benefits of the role as a Older Peoples Social Worker:
- Laptop provided
- Home working
- Supportive manager
- Flexible workload
Typical duties as a Older Peoples Social Worker:
- The role will be completing annual reviews.
- Working with Older Adults
- Working under the Care Act 2014
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.