Probation Officers - Lancashire - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for Probation Officers to work in the Lancashire area.
It is essential that applicants hold a Diploma in Probation Studies or be a qualified Probation Officer.
Experience using Oasys and Delius is ideal but not essential, however as the roles will be temporary you will be expected to post qualifying experience.
The successful applicants will be working on 3-6 month contracts, offered at £27 per hour.
Benefits of the Probation Officer role:
- Small manageable case load
- Supportive team
- Some flexibility around working hours
- Regular supervision
As a Probation Officer, your main duties will include:
- Working with offenders or ex-offenders who have emotional, behavioural or psychological problems.
- Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing advice and information about offenders to assist with court sentencing
- Writing/presenting pre-sentence and pre-release reports
- Helping offenders come to terms with custodial sentences
- Undertaking one-to-one and group work activities
- Organising and overseeing community service work
- Befriending and counselling offenders and their families
- Helping with the rehabilitation of ex-offenders into the community
- Visiting offenders at home, in court, prison, hostels or other penal institutions
- Supporting the victims of some violent or sexual crimes
- Liaising with the police, social services and other authorities
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive probation knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation officer positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.