Qualified Social Worker - Adoption (Family Finding) - Wolverhampton - £29.93 (Ltd/Umbrella)
My client in West Midlands based has an urgent requirement for a Social Worker with Family Finding experience to join its Adoption Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and experienced team - this position has come available due to a team member going into a permanent position.
This role does demand flexibility and is available to Social Workers looking to work 3 or 4 days per week.
Although caseloads are reasonable in size, they will involve some complex cases.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in this Adoption Team:
- Experienced Team
- Competitive rate of pay for the region
- Strong potential of extension on initial contract
- Reasonable caseload
To be considered for this role as a Adoption Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Family Finding experience
- Carrying a caseload that includes some complex cases
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.