Probation Officers - Wales - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel is entering a bid for a large recruitment campaign in Wales.We are looking for an experienced Probation Officer on a contract which will be initially for 3-6 months offering £27 per hour.
Registration for the project will give you access to future vacancies that arise as a result of the bid.
Duties of a Probation Officer:
- The aim of a Probation Officer is to protect the public and reduce reoffending through rehabilitation of our service users.
- Probation Officers work closely with a range of other agencies such as the police, social services, substance misuse services and Youth Offending Teams.
- There is also the opportunity to work as a programme tutor and a practice development assessor, helping to supervise trainees.
Requirements of the probation officer:
- Degree of equivalent social work or probation studies
- Recent experience working as a probation officer
- Please apply for more information and for notifications of future vacancies.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation officer positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.