Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Peterborough - Up to £40 per hour
Our Client in Peterborough requires an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO to join their fast paced Quality Assurance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for chairing Child Protection conferences and LAC reviews. This is an exciting time to join with a rewarding pay rate. Must have previous experience to be considered for this role.
Benefits of the role as a IRO:
- Innovative Local Authority
- Excellent rate of pay
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As a IRO, you will have experience of:
- Previously working in a extensive post qualifying role
- Chairing complex multi-agency procedures
- Chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
- Safeguarding for Children & Young People
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a IRO you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be ligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.