Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Teams - Cambridgeshire - £28 - 6 Vacancies!
Experienced Social Workers with excellent knowledge of their field and confidence in working within a hospital environment are required by my client for an immediate vacancy.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please do not delay your response.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Services Hospital Social Worker:
- Access to Liquid Personnel Social Work Training Scheme for agency workers
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
As a Adult Services Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Arranging timely discharges from Hospital
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working with Older People and/or Physical Disabilities
- Working on duty
- Providing an urgent response when required
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.