Practice Manager - MASH - Northamptonshire - Up to £35 per hour
The MASH service in Northamptonshire are currently looking for a Practice Manager to join a well established team.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for a small group of Social Workers and Child and Family Workers, you might line manage a small number of the multi-agency partners who work within the MASH.
This team seldom recruit and they are in the process of expanding. They are looking for experienced individuals who have a sound background in either Child Protection, MASH or Referral and Assessment.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay
- Regular supervision
- Flexible working
- Access to FREE training
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
As a MASH Practice Manager, you will have experience of:
- Working within MASH previously
- Working within referral & assessment
- Screening calls
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Identifying risk
As a Practice Manager, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.