Social Worker - Child Protection/ Court - North Somerset - £28 per hour
An experienced Child Protection & Court Team Senior Practitioner is required to join a Child Protection & Court Team in North Somerset.
You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
You will also be responsible to leading and developing best practice within the team, coaching and mentoring and supporting individual team members with their day to day cases.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Good rates of pay
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Manageable caseload
- Low turnover of staff
The ideal Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.