Social Worker - Adults Services Team - Devon - £30 p/h
Our Client in Newton Abbott, Devon requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults team.
Experience of Safeguarding, Mental Health and Learning/Physical Disabilities is desirable.
The client requires strong knowledge in this client group and must be confident enough to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role as Adult Services Social Worker:
- Experienced team
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a Adult Services Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Signposting and referring to other services
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.